Atomic coordinates and assigned chemical shift data of your biological molecules
can be deposited to PDB and BMRB via ADIT-NMR.
Please see BMRB Aims and Policies for more information.
BMRB provides summarized page of tools.
* NMR Spectroscopists' Corner
* Validation Tools
Following lists are available:
* Proton nomenclature for proteins and nucleic acids
* Correlation of hydrogen atom naming systems, including diastereotopic protons.
* Correlation of hydrogen pseudo atom naming systems
* BMRB reference information
There is a link to an example and a help description associated with each entry field.
This will show up on clicking "?".
Though there is help available for most of the entry fields, there are still quite a few that don't have it.
If you have any questions, please contact us using left green "Feedback" tab.